TypeScript development services
The most popular technologies among those used in Develer
(data extrapolated from Stack Overflow 2022 survey)
Are you considering introducing Typescript for your Project?
58% of developers say that they use TypeScript and will use it also for future projects (source Stackoverflow).
As its name indicates, TypeScript is a typed language. Specifically, TypeScript allows type annotation, defining type of variables, parameters and return of functions, simplifying the development of complex web interfaces and code understanding.
In fact, using a type system makes the code more readable, especially in the case of multiple module applications while static type checking simplifies development and reduces the possibility of error.
One last positive note: it is highly integrated with Visual Studio Code.
A huge support community ensures smooth operation.
Types on variables, parameters, and function returns ensure that you are working with proper values.
The typing of external modules and libraries makes it easy to use.
Do you need support with Typescript?
Why you should choose Develer
- Develer uses Typescript to optimise the development processes
- Develer has been using TypeScript since 2017
- Develer has implemented many projects in a variety of fields
- Develer manages international teams with different Time-zones
- Develer is based in Italy, Europe
- Develer uses Agile development processes