Cross-platform application (desktop and mobile) for dispenser control
Corob S.p.A. is one of the world’s most important companies in the device sector for tinting systems in the industrial field.
The company turned to Develer for designing and implementing a cross-platform application for remote control of dye dispensers to be made available to its clients.
Several functionalities were required for managing customized formulas, catalog, customers, and orders for offering users maximum support during the sales process.
- Dispenser communication and remote control using different technologies (USB and Bluetooth).
- Support required for development on Windows desktop, Android tablet, Linux Totem, and MacOS.
- Cross-platform development
- Hardware integration
- Cloud portal
- Design and implement a cross-platform application for remote control of dispensers
- Created the application for Android and desktop systems
- Communication design with the device
- Created Corob Cloud
- A single application for different devices
- Reduced development costs
Advantages of our solution
- Adaptive graphic interface on different screen formats
- Cross-platform application
- Cloud portal for communication and data management
- Complete integration with the client’s hardware
Looking for an app development partner?
Advantages of our approach
Thanks to our multidisciplinary skills, we met the client’s needs through integrating very different technologies, adding functionality, and completing everything with the creation of the Corob Cloud portal, a true connection point between production and client companies.
“A project that clearly highlights Develer’s strengths: talented people, strong expertise in very different areas, and client satisfaction.”