What is C++?
C++ is a general-purpose object-oriented programming (OOP) language, primarily utilized with system/application software, drivers, client-server applications and embedded firmware.
Develer offers a basic and an advanced course:
- Basic C++ course aims to introduce the basic and fundamental concepts of language in order to realize simple applications (using the best practices and avoiding obsolete patterns)
- Advanced C++ course aims to deepen some advanced concepts improving the quality and the readability of the written code
Some of covered topics
- Stack and heap
- Pointers and reference
- Abstract classes and interfaces
- Lambda functions
- Library concepts (Movable, RandomAccessIterator)
Basic C++ is a 3 day-course, from theory to practice
Advanced C++ is a 2 day-course, from theory to practice
- At least 1 year in C language (for basic C++ course)
- Basic C++ course or similar experience (for advanced C++ course)
“We chose Develer to hold three C++ courses, both basic and advanced, after analysing several proposals from many companies offering the same service. The choice has been amply rewarded with courses of the highest quality and professionalism, at affordable prices. Certainly an experience to recommend to professionals in the field.”