What is Python?
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with integrated dynamic semantics primarily for web and app development.
Its high-level built-in data structures, combined with dynamic typing and dynamic binding, make it very attractive for Rapid Application Development, as well as for use as a scripting or glue language to connect existing components together.
The course aims to introduce Python especially for newbies. At the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- Read and understand existing Python code
- Write simple command line Python applications
- Write complex Python programs in collaboration with more experienced developers
Some of covered topics
- Introduction and comparison with C++ and Java
- Errors and exceptions management
- Standard libraries
- Unit test
- 2 day-course from theory to practice
- At least 1 year in OOP language
“Excellent quality and focus. Develer’s Python course has helped us to bring many products to life within Your Voice, including a semantic analysis engine that we already use with some customers.”